Thursday, November 14, 2013

Passion Project Update

My power point presentation is well underway, and I almost have all the information I want to explain to my class. I've already got 25 slides.  My miner has been up and running for a few weeks, and has already mined 22 litecoins! Each coin today is worth $4.16 as of 11/14/13 at 10:23 am. So I have currently made $91.52. I am almost halfway to my goal of mining 50 litecoins. Mining them was not easy, it seemed like I ran into another problem everyday. Such as freezes, connectivity issues and hardware incompatibilities. The additional information I still want to explain is a bit technical, and I may have trouble explaining it to my peers. I will need to find a way help other people understand what I am talking about, such as analogies to more commonly known things, or telling them excessive background knowledge they would need to understand. The second option sounds boring, and a lot of work. I think I will stick with the first option.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great work, Ryan! I'm so genuinely excited to learn about this.

    ReplyDelete